July 2012 Budget & Goals
June was… out of control. I didn’t track any spending after the first week and, while I know I didn’t go crazy over budget, I feel sick about the fact that I don’t know all the final numbers. Well, that won’t happen this month.
July is going to be the best month this year has seen so far! I’m going to start planning my future financial goals and am taking all of my time that was once spent doing homework and using it to focus on eating well and exercising often.
I’ve already increased my RRSP contributions, so I’m officially saving more than 10% of my income, and feel more in control of my future. And I’ve worked out 5 days in a row now, with plans to workout everyday while I’m off this week.
Goals for this month:
- Track my spending and start posting weekly spending reports again
- Continue counting calories on Lose It!
- Workout at least 5x per week
- Try to eat gluten free, as much as possible
- Be open to whatever is next… and start moving in that direction!
What do you have planned for this month?